VSC passwords expire every eight months in most cases. Once your password expires you will be forced to reset it before you will be able to login to VSC services including, WiFi, email, Canvas, and more. Learn more on our Password Expiration Details page.
It is a good idea to change your password before it expires so you don’t lose access to VSC Services.
Expired and Forgotten Password
If you forgot your password or did not change it before the expiration date, then you can use our self-service password reset process:
- Navigate to the password reset page directly or click the “Forgot My Password” link, located at the bottom of the Portal login page:
- You will be prompted for some personal information including your College ID number. How do I find my seven digit College ID number?
- After verifying your identity, choose where you’d like your PIN sent (either text message or email)
- Enter that PIN on the site as prompted, then finally follow the instructions to set a new password (note the complexity requirements on the right)
Change Your Password
If your password hasn’t expired and you know your current password, you can change by following these steps:
- Navigate to My Accounts tab of the Password and Account Management Portal.
- Sign in using your current credentials
- Use the prompts to set and confirm a new password
We would love to hear from you
As we continue to improve the VSC IT support site, we would love to get your feedback. Please sign-in to the feedback form linked below to share your throughts.