The VSC IT Helpdesk is available to support students, staff, and faculty with technology requests. Our normal business hours are:
|Monday||8:00am – 4:30pm||8:00am – 8:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am – 4:30pm||8:00am – 8:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am – 4:30pm||8:00am – 8:00pm|
|Thursday||8:00am – 4:30pm||8:00am – 8:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am – 4:30pm||8:00am – 4:00pm|
|Saturday||no coverage||no coverage|
|Sunday||no coverage||no coverage|
Enter a support request ticket at any time by signing in to the Service Desk with your VSC username and password. Or use one of the buttons below to create a request using a template.
During normal business hours you can reach us by phone at one of the following numbers:
- Community College of Vermont — 802-828-2810
- VTSU Castleton — 802-468-1221
- VTSU Johnson — 802-635-1415
- VTSU Lyndon — 802-626-6456
- VTSU Randolph — 802-728-1721
- VTSU Williston — 802-879-8260
For on-site assistance requests, please include your name, preferred contact information, college id, your availability, and a brief description of the issue including your site, building, and room.
For help outside of normal business hours, browse the support topics below.
- Billing: Adding Authorized Users
- Bookstore FAQ
- Emergency Notification System Information
- Name, Pronouns, and Gender Identity Information
- Office 365
- Perceptive Content / Image Now
- Printing Emails
- Self Service
- Taking Screenshots
- UKG / Human Resources
- VSC Portal
- ZendTo Secure File Sharing
We would love to hear from you
As we continue to improve the VSC IT support site, we would love to get your feedback. Please sign-in to the feedback form linked below to share your throughts.