VSC Employees cannot discuss student finances with anyone, including parents, without the express consent of the student. Students may add “Authorized Users” to their account to allow others to view and pay their bill by following the process below.
- Start by clicking this link: VSC Payment Gateway
- Click the “Student and Staff” link to open the sign-in prompt. Enter your VSC username and password to get signed in
- On the right hand side, select the “Authorized Users” option
- Select “Add Authorized User”. Provide the email address of the user and specify their access levels, then click Continue
- The email address specified will receive an email with instructions for setting a password. Once completed, Authorized Users will be able to log into the VSC Payment Gateway using their email address and the password they set when finalizing the account. This password can be reset by using the “Forgot Password” prompt on the login page if needed.
Students are able to manage (add, delete, and adjust the permissions levels of) their Authorized Users from the VSC Payment Gateway. Further questions regarding payments and student finances should be directed to the Financial Aid office associated with your particular college.