With so many accounts sometimes it’s easier to manage your email if it’s all in one spot. Luckily you can set up your VSC email to automatically forward messages to another account, making it easy to view your collegiate and personal email in one inbox. Follow the instructions below to set up email forwarding:
- Open the browser of your choice and navigate to https://outlook.com
- Log in using your VSC email address and password
- Once logged in, click the Gear Icon in the top right corner, then click the “View All Outlook Settings” link at the bottom of that menu
- Click on the Mail tab on the left, then the Forwarding option in the middle list
- Check the box next to “Forward my Email”, enter your desired address, and click Save
- If you check the “Keep a copy of my forwarded messages” box then email sent to your VSC account will both stay in your VSC inbox as well as get forwarded. If you do not check this box emails will no longer be delivered to your VSC inbox and instead all mail will be sent directly to your targeted address.