Greetings and a warm welcome to campus! As the fall semester approaches, we’re excited to reconnect with you and kick off another academic year. The IT department has been busy preparing for the new year, and we want to tell you about some of our services and how to contact us for help.
- We have a concise guide of Student Resources to get you started.
- DUO Security reminder: Duo multi-factor authentication is required, so don’t forget to take your device to class if you will need to log into VSC websites like Canvas, Microsoft, or the portal.
- OneDrive Cloud Storage is the recommended storage location for schoolwork, as it is backed up automatically and features document recovery and sharing options.
- Learn more about connecting to Wi-Fi, accessing your account, changing your chosen name and pronouns, installing Microsoft Office on your devices, and more at our IT Support website.
- We’ve been updating the Wi-Fi in campus buildings and residence halls this summer. We think you will be excited about the improvements!
- Don’t forget to download the Canvas Student app (for iOS or Android) and the VSC Portal app (for iOS or Android)!
How to Reach Us:
- Our IT Support website is available 24×7 and has answers to our most frequently asked questions.
- If you are experiencing issues or need IT help, please submit a Help Desk ticket.
- Learn more about local Help Desk hours and phone numbers.
We’re here to support your academic journey. Here’s to an exceptional year ahead!