What is Perceptive Experience?
Perceptive Experience is the next generation HTML5 based web client for Perceptive Content (ImageNow). The web-based client is browser independent – working on the latest releases of Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari. It should also be compatible with most mobile devices.
What can I do in Perceptive Experience?
- Search and View Documents
- Workflow Document Processing
- Annotating (Stamp) Documents
- Print/Export/Send Links to Documents
- Link Documents with the Shamrock Indexing Form (for those groups that have been set up)
What can’t I do in Perceptive Experience?
- Scanning or Printing (ImageNow Printer) to Capture Documents
- Create private filters
- Change the UI Layout
- Link Documents with Colleague (gold key)
How do I access Perceptive Experience?
Navigate to https://perceptive.vsc.edu:8443/experience and sign in with your VSC credentials.
Upon sign in you will see at most three tiles – Documents, Folders and Workflow
For directions on using the various features of Perceptive Experience please see the following links: